Some important notes
- Becrypt's policy is to supply software to business customers only (i.e. those who are not private consumers) and therefore you are asked to confirm that you are purchasing for, and on behalf of, a business.
- Prior to placing an order for any of our software, please read the legally binding Becrypt End User Software Licence Agreement (EULA) between Becrypt and all end users of Becrypt software products. By placing an order, you as the Licensee acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the End User Software Licence Agreement. Becrypt’s warranty and refund policy is stated in Section 8 of the Becrypt End User Software Licence Agreement.
- We do not capture or store your payment details. Once you click the "Submit" button you will be re-directed to a secure card payment processor to complete your purchase.
- All software products and activation keys will be delivered electronically. Once your payment is completed, you will receive an email with everything you need to install the product. Please allow a few minutes for this email to arrive and consider that it may have gone into your junk mail folder. If you do not receive an email within 2 hours, please contact our customer support team, available Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 17:30 hours (UK time).
- Disk Protect is sold on a perpetual license basis, together with mandatory first year Maintenance & Support.
- At the end of your first year of Maintenance & Support, you will be given the option to renew your contract to ensure continued support, patches, updates and other benefits.
- Please note that Disk Protect CPA requires two-factor authentication, and if the devices you want to protect are not fitted with a Trusted Platform Module (TPM), you will need one security token per device.
- We only deliver tokens to a UK delivery address, and tokens will usually be dispatched within 48 hours (Royal Mail Signed For®).
- Becrypt do not provide free of charge installation services, so please ensure that you are confident of installing an encryption product onto your device before purchase.
By clicking OK you will be redirected to a contact form.
Please contact our sales team if you would like to purchase 6 or more licences.
Is there room for new MSSPs to enter the cyber security market?
Summary of a recent debate at VSEC 18 discussing the MSSP market ...Read more
Device Identity Management
Device identity management critical for secure digital transformation ...Read more
Securing the Security Operations Centre
Blog exploring why the Security Operations Centre (SOC) itself must be protected adequately ...Read more